Oh doctor doctor where art thou?

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Oh doctor doctor where art thou?

Postby saffron4me » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:12 pm

Hello
Can anyone recommend, a Doctor at Addenbrooks Hospital for Fibro...
Gentle big hugs
saffron4me
saffron4me

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:33 pm

Hi Angela, how are you? Not spoke for a few weeks. what do you think about this new news about cfs/ME. surely it will be a break through for us all.. they have finally admitted it is down to white blood cells... two of my friends have been diagonised with lymmes and that is to do with the blood and a bug that lives in the body which is causing the pain and fatigue.. have you looked into lymmes?

Good luck with finding a Dr...

Jan xx

Doctor search

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:07 pm

Hi Angela,

There is some information on the drfoster.com website (or .co.uk) and you can search by area for the Addenbrookes hospital and then go under the consultants individual details and find their areas of speciality or interest. It could be under Rheumatology or Neurology.

Good luck, but you might need to go further afield, for which you might need to go to your GP for referral.

New on Fibro?

Postby CarolH » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:31 am

Hi Can anybody enlighten me on the news about fibro/cfs and white cells. The Guest posted a reply and mentioned the above but I have not heard anything about it. Can anybody help?
I am 46 years old and have FM for over 10 years . Winters are worse for me now (Must be age too). Try to keep positive but get upset at limitations FM puts on me and my life.
CarolH
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services