Two hospital appointments yesterday

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Two hospital appointments yesterday

Postby Tracie » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Seen rheumatologist she had spoke to gp,plan maybe staying on anti depressant and trying pregabalin but have to have regular ECG because the two together cause heart problems,second appointment was gastro he was rude examined me asked me questions confirms ibs,he wants to look at my bowel with a camera,he has sent note to go to issue me movicol and sending me to see a professor at another hospital,he wants me to have anti depressant increased but sends me manic,seen gp told him outcome of both appointments he said we wait for letters he mentioned increase and I flipped cos he knows we tried that and sends me manic,asked him to change them and he said not many anti depressants about.
Tracie
UKFM Member

Re: Two hospital appointments yesterday

Postby denys » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Once the GP has the letters maybe he will have a better idea of how to go forward, hope you get some positive help following the appointments :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Two hospital appointments yesterday

Postby Tracie » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:06 am

Hope so,but I have decided what I want now.
Tracie
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services