1st Physio appointment

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

1st Physio appointment

Postby robbiecramp » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Hi guys and gals I have my first pjysio appointment can anyone give me an idea what will be expected of me as no matter what I do the slightest move of my leg arm back causes me great pain had the eye test at opticians yesterday and they tested for MS and everything came back ok but the legs are so painful I am sure it is in my legs and my arms with fibro
robbiecramp
UKFM Member

Re: 1st Physio appointment

Postby denys » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 am

Go in with an open mind robbie, ask if they are experienced a working with fibro patients and what sort of regime they will be working to. Physio is again one of those treatments that some people rave about whilst others get no relief so :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you are in the former group :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: 1st Physio appointment

Postby denys » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 am

Go in with an open mind robbie, ask if they are experienced a working with fibro patients and what sort of regime they will be working to. Physio is again one of those treatments that some people rave about whilst others get no relief so :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you are in the former group :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services