Pain Clinic a waste of time!!!

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Pain Clinic a waste of time!!!

Postby nicola75 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Katie and Denys thanks for your replys. Still waiting on appointment but hopefully won't be that long.
I am hoping it will help as I am struggling with coming to terms with how much my life has changed in the
last 18 months, I not only have fibro, but also have hashimoto's, an underactive thyroid and now I'm having some more
tests because my cortisol levels are low!

I've gone from being a very active outgoing person to not being able to walk to my corner shop without it leaving me exhausted!
nicola75
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu May 08, 2014 10:17 pm

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby concernedmum » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:27 pm

HeppiBean wrote:I am going to the pain clinic next week. I hope they do not treat me like this! (Im only a little younger than your son at 21) x

Katie. Mummy to 2 with Fibro and HMS.
Sent from my HTC One using TapaTalk.

Hope it went well at the pain clinic Katie, I just felt they were more interested in his past rather than his pain. We go back to see them at end of July and he is on the waiting list to see someone from mental health but there is a 42 week waiting list in our area hence why I was so angry. Calmed down a bit now though :-D
concernedmum
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Doctors & Health Services