[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - We'll I have dr this morning

We'll I have dr this morning

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

We'll I have dr this morning

Postby painprincess1 » Mon May 12, 2014 8:55 am

My mum and dad want me to go to the dr,
I no there's something wrong as I have a tremor in my left leg and my hands get pins and needles. I don't wing my right arm as much as my left.
So your guess is as good as mine.
I no what it could be but I want to see a Nero.my movement is very junkie and buttons or a pain to do up.so il update later as I don't see dr till 11.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: We'll I have dr this morning

Postby TNK* » Mon May 12, 2014 9:25 am

fingers crossed you get some answers xx
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Hope you can start getting those answers that you are wanting and looking for :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby painprincess1 » Mon May 12, 2014 2:25 pm

We'll I have to go see a Nero no idea how long that will take. Could be essential tremors.or Parkinson's.of cores the more I tried to talk the more I jumped about and couldn't talk.my mouth went dry and I went like a jelly.
Still while I wait I shall keep keep track on things and learn what I can about them both x
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby Lindilou » Mon May 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Lindilou

Postby painprincess1 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Yep I'm doing that on my iPad .everyday xxxx
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services