[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Chiroptactors??? any good??

Chiroptactors??? any good??

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Chiroptactors??? any good??

Postby TNK* » Fri May 16, 2014 1:15 am

Im willing to try anything to lessen the pain i am in, so was hoping someone could tell me some experiences of visiting chiropractors...

I have constant pain in my right hip at the minute, some in my right arm and the knee i had an op on last year which was fine, has now started to flare up again?

would love to know if I chiro could help, i would gladly spend the pennies if it meant less pain!
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Re: Chiroptactors??? any good??

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Been a long, long time since I went to one, way before FM was dx'd. When I did go, it really helped, but I can't say if it could help with FM unfortunately.

It's something that pops up periodically, and when it does, the general sort of advice is try to find a practitioner who is familiar with FM and/or other similar conditions and have a decent talk with them before deciding what to do.

Like so many other things when it comes to FM, for some it can help, for others tho, it can make very little or no difference at all.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Doctors & Health Services