Doctors remarks

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Doctors remarks

Postby Lindilou » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:22 pm

I have had an ear infection twice in the last month, my doc said my infections may be caused by dental issues. She looked into my mouth to check my throat and said I had 'grotty teeth'. My teeth are not grotty ! :shooting:
Lindilou

Re: Doctors remarks

Postby denys » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:02 pm

Make an appointment with your dentist and tell them what your doc has said
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Lindilou » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Thanks denys, I have and I'm seeing the denist tomorrow and yes I shall tell him. I have a large metal crown, she prob saw that and thought it was bad.
Lindilou

Postby whoami » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:11 pm

If you have any of those old fillings, You know the ones that look like silver? Talk to your dentist about them about having them removed and replaced with the natural coloured ones. I had mine done after I heard they were toxic. I also read about them affecting those of us with fibro. .
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby Lindilou » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:50 pm

whoami wrote:If you have any of those old fillings, You know the ones that look like silver? Talk to your dentist about them about having them removed and replaced with the natural coloured ones. I had mine done after I heard they were toxic. I also read about them affecting those of us with fibro. .

Yes that prob is a good idea but I can't get on a NHS dentists list and cant afford private. (I'm on benefits) The initial consulatation I am having at 4 pm today is costing me £95 !
Lindilou

Postby Lindilou » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:27 pm

Teeth are sound, just need a scale and polish in a few months. God am I angry with my doc ! :shooting: :too-upset:
Lindilou

Return to Doctors & Health Services