Northamptonshire hospitals

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Northamptonshire hospitals

Postby Theresa34 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:31 pm

We are planning on moving to Northamptonshire in the near future. I'm wondering which are the best hospitals there for rheumatology? I have a good rheumatologist where I am and worrying about changing GPs & hospitals. Anyone recommend a rheumy or hospital there? We may move to Northampton or poss Corby. Not found anything yet x
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Re: Northamptonshire hospitals

Postby denys » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Sorry no idea, look to see if there is a support group in the area you are thinking of moving to and phone to see if they can help
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby happybunny » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello!
i go to the General Hospital in Northampton and find it excellent,apart from the parking!
The Pain Clinic is very good with lovely consultants and staff,you laugh so much even when you are in despair.... ;-)
The waiting list isnt too long either.
i can safely say that i always look forward to my appointments,
hope that helps.
em
happybunny
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Thank you, em x
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services