Open MRI Scanner

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Open MRI Scanner

Postby ixel-chick » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Just googled it... looks very sci-fi! Wear a Star Trek uniform for the day when you get the app - and have someone take a pic! :lol:

Got no experience with it, just wanted to wish you the best of luck in getting the app soon!
☐ Fibro Mode / ☑ Normal Mode
ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby ixel-chick » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Oooooo - you must pose for a pic in a Star Trek uniform!!! If I still had mine you could have had it (but I lent it to someone for Halloween, and the "female dog" never gave it back). Star Trek uniform and Santa hat and you'll be all set for the Christmas cards. :lol:
☐ Fibro Mode / ☑ Normal Mode
ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Very hi tech hope your appointment comes in soon Lisa :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Queenie_70 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:17 pm

I am shocked that you weren't given Valium, or something to that effect to reduce your anxiety. In the US you can get a one off dose for situations (like the dentist), that requires you to be in a high stress environment, yet still respond if they need you to.

I am glad it is over for you, and I have had a CT of my chest and neck so that might be the best option for you.

xxx
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services