Wish Me Luck

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Wish Me Luck

Postby nicegrins » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm of to see my doctor tomorrow, first time I've seen him since the Rhumo diagnosed me with fibro last thursday :( . I want to see the look on his face :lol: when I tell him. Also tell him they having me back in 3 moths for all results about 9 lots of blood an a xray.

He's been good over the last 4yrs when I did my back in. Comes out when I just ask for phone call back. So fingers crossed that he'll back me with this.

Had a letter to phone the Therapy Services up for an oppointment. So hoping this will work for me.

Let you know how I get on.

Tracey
nicegrins
UKFM Member

Re: Wish Me Luck

Postby shazq » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Good luck
keep us updated. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby nicegrins » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Been to see him he was taken back abit which I knew he would. :shock:

He asked if the altered any of my tablets and told him no, told him if my hand swelled back up I have to go straight to hospital to see the Rheumy, he said thats why he sent me for cos of swelling of my hand.

I'm on a lot of tablets for my back but I can't have NASDs

He is 100% behind me told him he's got a lot of reading up to-do :crazy: . He's writing to a dietitian to get proper advise bout my non eating habit's

Tracey
nicegrins
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:21 pm

HI Tracey
Fibro does not cause inflammation.
You might have another problem on top of the fibro.
Have a read around the site, there is lots of info, you could print some out to read and even give to your GP to read.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby nicegrins » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 pm

I do with my back narrowing of discs, some at the base is just bone and bone growing over some more :(

At least find out why I'm Sensitive to light. I've had to have tints in my glasses since I was a teenager cos of all kind of light beeing bright. I can't let anyone touch me to tight cos of the pain, never said anything cos I thought it was just me. Also I have frozen shoulders.

The NSAID's Ibuprofen and naproxen I cannot have and have a alert on my card.

Tracey
nicegrins
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services