[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - At last!

At last!

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

At last!

Postby gillshutt » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:28 pm

I have got my neurology appointment :shock: I've been waiting over two months for the letter to come for me to phone for an appointment, it came this morning so rang up and got the first available appointment... Sept 1st.

About bloomin time too :roll:

Anyway, that's me happy, I have something to work towards at last instead of being in limbo.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Re: At last!

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm

That's great news Gill.

When i first saw my neurosurgeon she took a brain scan, lucky it came back clear.
She wanted to wean me off a lots of my meds, but with the pain my GP just put me back on them.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Thanks shaz, got to get all my notes written up now :(
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 am

Great!! good luck chimp :tongueout:

hope all goes well i know this is what you have been waiting for :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Doctors & Health Services