Recommended Rheumatolgist / Doctor (NOT NHS)

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Recommended Rheumatolgist / Doctor (NOT NHS)

Postby robertcohen » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:57 am

Dr Huskinsson
0207 636 4278

14a Milford House
7 Queen Anne St
London

HE WILL SORT YOU OUT NO PROBLEM, EXCELLENT RHEUMATOLGIST.
robertcohen
UKFM Member

Doctors?

Postby CarolH » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:34 am

Hi sorry to but in but have you been to see the Dr you mentioned. I have been looking into going to see somebody at a Fibromyalgia Clinic but would like to speak to somebody who has been. I know this is not the same place but if you dont mind I would like to know how you got on with this Dr. Do you need to go private to see him? Cheers and happy days!! (We wish) Carol :roll:
I am 46 years old and have FM for over 10 years . Winters are worse for me now (Must be age too). Try to keep positive but get upset at limitations FM puts on me and my life.
CarolH
UKFM Member

Doctors

Postby robertcohen » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:07 am

This doctor works only private and treats all patients as in patients at King Edward VII Sister Anges hospital in London with Lidocaine Infusions with intensive hydrotherphy. I have used him myself and he excellent. My insurance company no longer covers me so I had just started seeing a Pain Management consultant at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead in London. His name is Anthony Ordman and he very clued up on FM.
Futhermore get your GP to refer you on to the INPUT PAin mangagement programme at Guys and St Thomas Hospital. It a 4 week residental programme and it really has helped!

So if you are using NHS use Anthony Ordman at RFH and also get a referal for INPUT pain management at Guys &STH or after seeing Mr Ordman to be refered onto his Pain Management programme. I cannot comment on his but the Guys and St Thomas' was excellent and I met up with people from all over the UK whom live with Chronic Pain.

Finally and foremost you must listern to these consultants and do as they say as they will get you well again. I am on way there, it been 5 months since I done INPUT back in April and I just seen Mr Ordman last month and he seems so interested in me as FM is such a challenge to master / get under control
robertcohen
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services