is it just a waste of time

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: is it just a waste of time

Postby tonydin » Mon May 16, 2011 6:17 pm

ive come to the conclustion that if drugs dont do anthything to fully relive the syptoms , no point in takeing them and poiesening yourself more.
docs dont know what to do . if your looking for a cure it dont exist??
the only way i can cope is to put it all to the back of my mind and carry on the best i can , yes lifes hell but hey if we can put up with it its not so bad
i was at docs all the time but been once scince jan dx . i to dont enjoy seing the look on his face when i walk in .
im sure if they had answers they would do the best thhey can , but they dont have any im afriad
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon May 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Everyone feels different about this Tony, but i feel the same way that you do, I dont take anything except paracetamol and a hot water bottle, but i have got to say, when things a really bad with ME i ve got to get GP in and have injections, or i will end up back in hosptal.
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby tonydin » Mon May 16, 2011 9:43 pm

dont get me wrong budda i am on butrans pathes and paracetamol , but if i asked i could be on all sorts of other things as well .
which i would rather not be , butrans helps a bit but not a lot , but i dont mind being on one drug , but not a whole group that i tried years ago and did nothing for me , like lycra and amis . if they work for some one then they should use them , but i wouldent want to keep on them if they dont , or keep pushing docs to try something else , untill they come up with a safe drug that does work that is.
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Wed May 18, 2011 1:09 am

am not very good with drugs tony, they dont seem to like ME, but if i had something that made my life easyer i would take them to, maybe one day tony they will have answers for this illness and we will all be cured :fingerscrossed:
budda
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Doctors & Health Services