Finally

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Finally

Postby pinksandblues » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi all finally i have seen a rhumie today that was very helpful and interested in FMS he is putting me into his fibro clinic here and in another city so that i can get all availible treatment ... he was nt convinced that all my hand problems were caused by the FM so im having xrays and a scan on them ... but after all these years of pain i am hoping with help to take some control it makes a world of difference when a dr is telling you all about the symptoms rather than shaking their head at you and getting you out of the door :!: best wishes to all Wendy :)
pinksandblues
UKFM Member

Re: Finally

Postby shazq » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Glad it all went ok with the rheumy.

Hope your hand gets sorted. Good luck with the pain clinic. :hugs:
I went on a living with pain course, it was a big help.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:23 am

Glad you had an understanding rheumy :hugs: Hope they can sort your hand and help you get on top of things. :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby moonbeam » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 am

pinksandblues wrote:Hi all finally i have seen a rhumie today that was very helpful and interested in FMS he is putting me into his fibro clinic here and in another city so that i can get all availible treatment ... he was nt convinced that all my hand problems were caused by the FM so im having xrays and a scan on them ... but after all these years of pain i am hoping with help to take some control it makes a world of difference when a dr is telling you all about the symptoms rather than shaking their head at you and getting you out of the door :!: best wishes to all Wendy :)

Hi Wendy, I too have alot of problems with my hands - what probs do you have with them?
moonbeam
UKFM Member

Postby bookworm » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi Wendy,

Glad it all went well for you. Good luck with the scans and treatments at the fibro clinic :)
bookworm
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 pm

i too have problems with my arms and wrists. that i am undergoing tests and operations at the mo. with it.i have had probs since birth and then had an accident at work with a resident attacking me. the hosipital are trying to sort out what is fibro and what is the injury.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Return to Doctors & Health Services