what is your oppinion,s an what should i do

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

what is your oppinion,s an what should i do

Postby dawn123 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 pm

i need help on what to do about my gp i saw him last week to ask for a copy of my med record,s because i am goin to tribunal for esa/dla an wanted to make sure i now what im talking about when i do go to tribunal .write he said i have not got fibro iv got cfs i said no i had def diagnosis from rheumatogy in 2005 an then went on to see phciatrist,physio and then i had isterectomy so the fibro took a back seat ,then i carried on working an just ignoring my real problem fibro,untill a year ago now i am not working suffering deppresion waiting for a miracle an dont go to doc,s if i can help it .then the other day i saw on here a link to nhs so i followed an it told me allsort,s of thing,s i did,nt no like there,s more drug,s than just amitritline cos that,s all i have been offered different therapy,s and drug,s need help dont think my doctor take,s it seriously what should i do :dunno:
dawn123
UKFM Newbie

Re: what is your oppinion,s an what should i do

Postby LinzWorld » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Will he amend your record to reflect the rheum's diagnosis? If not, I would see a different GP as that's not good.

The NHS information is here: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/fibromyalg ... ction.aspx

FibroAction helped get it updated a while back and continue to submit info and it's not too bad now. Helps when GPs won't look at any outside information! Though having said that I just noticed an error in the recently updated FibroAction link! :lol:
I run FibroAction, a small national charity raising awareness of Fibromyalgia Syndrome. I am not a qualified healthcare professional. If you would like medical references for any facts quoted, just PM me.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Return to Doctors & Health Services