Some Good New from Doctor

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Some Good New from Doctor

Postby BlueBerry » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Hey all

I thought I post something good for change on here heh Final my Doctor who deals with my Fibromyalgia took me serious well I didn't have lot time with her she had so many people see on the day but right away she could see I had problem with my back. Final I got Xray on my back :clap: I am also going for physo on my legs I did't relised I had bad kness I hert so much when doctor look at me I go to my physo next Monday :clap: Also I got lot blood testes.

I am so happy my doctor has final seen that I am not well. But she said you need go Gp about my drepessing and anxitey. I went my Gp 4 days later my doctors are so nice and seem understand now about what I am going thought it seem that pain I am going thought with my legs are the cause heh and my back better not forget that. So she said let see how your physo goes and result of my test got gave 2 weeks for letter.

I feel bit more happyer in myself that my doctors now understand but the pain I am going thought is so hard I even said my GP I think it restless leg sydrom and she seem to agree with me.

But i can't seem get the pain under control yet for my legs eww I hate crawling feeling in my legs it make me sick to my stomach :yikes:

I let you all know what happen to my testes results when I get them I hope it good news *cross fingures * :hugs:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Some Good New from Doctor

Postby fabme » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:37 am

Hi

I moved you post here where it's better suited . I'm so pleased to hear you now got good doctors it makes all the difference :D

Fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:09 am

ahh thanks fab wasn't to sure put it :mrgreen:

Yeah my doctors are really good :) my GP listen to me and she seem know about fms so nice to hear got my first physo on Monday hope it goes well :D
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Good luck Blueberry hope it goes well and you get some relief :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey all update about my physo It was for my back got to do like 5 excisors aday but it seems they can't help me with my fibro :( well lest there some help for my back and they said got nothing to do with my fms. eww my teeth are killing me went last week dentist now got damn infection :yikes:

So I guess they seem be nothing more they can do about fibro damn :facepalm: I also got my letter from my doctor not sure what she mean by Arthralgia pain in my knees but it seems my specistlist got what I was say to her mix up about my leg pain and she thought I might have Lumbar radicular symptoms but he say she not convinced. I wish I just said to her I think I got restless legs. But she a doctor she should have some idea. Well I am going gp next wednesday lest they seem have more understand then my specist does.
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services