dr's appointment

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

dr's appointment

Postby Christopher » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Well i'm due at the doctors on wednesday as the pain has intensified that much that my painkillers are not touching it so i am going to ask for more morphine although i dont hold out much hope as the last lot didnt agree with me and piuut me into a morhpine induced coma so we will see but i need something i cant handle the pain much longer, i have always been able to control my pain levels but for the last 4 months the pain is controlling me and getting in the way of my day to day life aaarrrggghhhh :needhug:
Christopher
UKFM Member

Re: dr's appointment

Postby gizsam » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 pm

:goodluck2: and :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Cat
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:31 pm

:goodluck1: on Wednesday Chris, :fingerscrossed: they can finally sort something out for you :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Christopher » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 am

yeah hopefully everything should be ok i have a busy week dr's tomorrow, rheumatology Dept at the hospital on thursday then accupuncture on friday

:woot: :woot: :yikes:
Christopher
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:59 am

:goodluck1:
Have a read around the forum to see what other meds people are on then you can discuss then with your gp as he might not be to happy about having to up the dose of the morphine.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Christopher » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi Shaz

I dont think they will up my morphine either although i'm still gonna ask it is a good idea and will look around the forum now or start a new topic....

Thanks Again :flowers:
Christopher
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Christopher wrote:Hi Shaz;;I

dontnt think they will up my morphine either althoui'mi'm still gonna ask it is a good idea and will look around the forum now or start a new topic....

Thanks Again :flowers:

Just replied to your new topic. :goodluck1:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services