more blood!

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

more blood!

Postby solsticedreamer » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:35 pm

i saw my GP today-well not the usual one i see which made things more difficult- and i am off for more blood tests next week.

i asked if he thought i had something other than fibro and he said not really and he is just being paranoid and wanting to check again for anything else!

from the look of the form part of what he has highlighted is to do with bones :?
now i feel all 'confusticated' ~ given how every symptom listed on every fibro sight is what i have been experiencing for over a year now. *sigh* oh well i go back in four weeks unless i get called in

i nearly burst into tears because i was having a hot flush, forgetting things :oops:

he has taken me off the ami and now on diclofenac three times daily with ompreznol (sp?) in the morning.

i know i am fine with the diclofenac as i took it when i was having bad gyne problems and take it with paracetamol for migraines.

hope you are all having an okay day :grouphug:
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Re: more blood!

Postby budda » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:12 am

Hope everthing goes well for you :fingerscrossed: :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Hope the meds give you some relief and the blood tests go OK sending some :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fabme » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:12 pm

:fingerscrossed: hope your tests are ok

Fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:16 pm

hope bloods go ok........... could be that he is re checking levels in your blood that was only borderline before in a past one to whethe ryou show some inflamation of you bones etc for instance for arthritis.... they rechecked mne several times for this a s i was only borderline so they checked again and again.

i have had lots of bloods test etc and feel like a dart board.... im sureeverything will turn out ok. and in the end of things it is better that he is checking than leaving things outthat you find out in a few years time. when you may be in pmore pain and nothing has been found..... therefore if they can find something now and can treat you it will hopefully stop you from more discomfort in the future. take care xxx
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Return to Doctors & Health Services