Hospital at Christmas

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hospital at Christmas

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Hey all

Not sure if I put this is right place but I was rust to hostpial and had really bad pain in my stomach and was violent sick over 5 hour period I was told by a doctor on the phone that it must be my IBS and have spasms in my stomach well I was no better and thank god my mam phone the doctors onces agai go over doctor on phone and he told my mam to phone for ambulans even they thought might be my IBS but thanks to wonderful doctors I got seen right a way ad had my bloods xrays ect. But once I got my CT scan which I never had before see if there was a problem with my stomach it wasn't that at all.

I have just found out I got cysts on my ovaries this could be the problem but my consulant is want put camera where sun don't shine have a look I been have problems for over 5 years and if I never went hostpial I would never found out about my ovaries :clap: wait see a doctor about that soon . Over good news is I don't have spend my christmas I hospital.

But I am shocked found out I may not have IBS and it could be down to my ovaries have wait new year see what happe next thought I let you all know and if you ever in a lot pain always go hospital XD I never been such pain and been sick but what wonderful hosptial and they let me out for christmas :D Also meet some nice people there too. btw doctors get younger I had 23 year old look after me he was cute :oops: :wink:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Hospital at Christmas

Postby shazq » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi Blueberry
Sorry to hear about your rush into hospital, that must have been very scary for you. :hugs:

Hope you are not in to much pain now and get some answers soon. :flowers: :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi Blueberry, cute doctors can help can't they :lol: hope the pain has eased for you and echo what Shaz has said, :fingerscrossed: you get the answers soon :hugs: :hugs: enjoy your Christmas :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:23 am

wow thank you for nice messages xD

Heh I forgot reply there for a bit had bit mess up Christmas but got thought it thank to my wonderful mam xD
Now it New Year I still in a bit pain on lots of painkillers and still feeling sick. Been to Doctors over day and the letter from Hosptail not there yet so guess I got wait till they get the letter and I have one myself so I can get the camera,up my bum lol not look forward to that at all :facepalm:

Lest good thing my FMS been ok till I just help my mam put up my new bed now I feel so tried and is it normal to feel so weak ??? and find it hard left up a pillow case :crazy:

Well hopefully I get well soon XD thank you once again for nice messages :clap: :blowkiss:

happy-new-year-1
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Hope you start to feel better soon Blueberry. :hugs: Hope the new bed is comfy. :fingerscrossed:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby stephanini » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:08 pm

sorry to hear you was in hospital...

ive heard a few people be told they have IBS, and the it turns out to be something else all along, i think there too quick to diagnose IBS sometimes

i hope you get the results you want soon x
stephanini
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:05 am

Hi Blueberry, hope you get a good nights sleep in your new bed and yes I think we all feel so tired and weak after we've done anything physical :hugs: :hugs: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 am

enjoy your new bed and hope you feel better soon :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to Doctors & Health Services