flair up

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

flair up

Postby cassey » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Having a bad flair up. Yet again confined to bed. Feeling pretty awlful. I posted that i was having probs with my left foot and othopedidics gave me a splint to wear.well now probs with my other foot but this is dif. The pain is like well weird hard to explain its like hot pins needles and my toes tingle and go numb.weird. Iv also had numbness in my leg. The pain at the moment is like a toothache that no matter what it wont settle all in my legs they feel so heavy. My tens machine is on over drive supprisë my batteries havnt worn out. Sorry im having a moan but u all understand as u go through this. :sick:
cassey
UKFM Member

Re: flair up

Postby angesparkle » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:38 pm

sorry to hear you are feeling very unwell' lots of :hugs: [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :rudolph:
FIBRO, CFS, GAD,TMJ, SQUINT,ASTHMA,DYPSRAXIA,DISCALCULIA, BPV, HYPERMOBILITY.
angesparkle
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Hi Cassey
I get pins and needles in my hands and feet, for Xmas my OH got my some microwave booties, there are great, they come up past my ankles and have a sachet which you put into the microwave to heat up, they warm the toes up lovely, i have found this has help with the numbness in my toes.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby cassey » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:19 am

Its 120am still not able to sleep. So fed up.
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:26 am

Hi Cassey I know how you feel and I think the time of year isnt helping any of us. Shaz's tip sounds good and I think I will be using it too xx
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fabme » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi

i've got some microwave booties like Shaz mine was from body shop, and they do help with the feet.

fab
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:05 am

i got the booties too.

there are great just a bit baggy adn you cant walk inthem because of heat pack.z\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hope you feel bettrer soon.
:wave:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:13 pm

animalhouse wrote:i got the booties too.

there are great just a bit baggy adn you cant walk inthem because of heat pack.z\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hope you feel bettrer soon.
:wave:

My booties have the sachet slot on top but my slippers have it on the bottom which makes walking in them difficult but you can take the sachets out and still use them as normal slippers.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services