NM Bone Dynamic

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

NM Bone Dynamic

Postby deathvalleydemon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 am

hi guys,

as some of you know, been suffering a while now since my accident at work (august 2009) finally diagnosed last week with fibro, and at the appointment the rhuemy requested that i go for xrays and blood tests, mentioned nothing about what im about to say and its got me a bit worried...

i had a letter in the post today, an appointment for the nuclear medicine department to have a NM bone dynamic carried out, an injection of a radioactive substance so they can take photographs of me 3 hours after the injection...

its got me wondering that the blood tests or the xray have showed somethings wrong or its just another fibro thing.

im cacking myself lol.

apparently i cant go by any childen or the eldery for a time afterwards because i'll be radioactive, so that means my wife cant some with me :(
deathvalleydemon

Re: NM Bone Dynamic

Postby nutty1 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:57 am

:wave: ,sorry cant help on this one ,but sure someone will be along soon ,.maybe phone hospital they should tell you or put you throough to whoever is dealing with it :fingerscrossed: you have answers soon .bad that nothing was said to you though .think i`d be cackin mesell aswell . :lol: sorry that comment is one i haven`t heard since lived in cumbria :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 am

:facepalm: just remembered an aunt had it for fracture in her back and osteo athiritis .
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:32 am

Try not to worry to much Ian and as Nutty said, ring the department up and ask them what its for it should put your mind at rest, :fingerscrossed: you get the answers you want quickly sending some gentle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services