[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibro Programme at Hospital Physio

Fibro Programme at Hospital Physio

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fibro Programme at Hospital Physio

Postby loubie » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:28 am

hi wish :wave:

well done you :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
so glad you went, and sounds like you could have met a friend as well :hugs:
look forward to next weeks post :D

nothing like that at my hospital but its only a small town hospital :roll:
would be a trek to biggar hospital and i don't drive, but if i was offered it
i would find a way to go. :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:21 am

Sounds like you had a good first session Emma :clap: :clap: :clap: and you could have made a new friend as well :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I've found relaxing very difficult to do as well, I feel very guilty that I've had a few minutes to myself as well as battling all the worry and anxieties that race thru my mind. But with a bit of practise it does get a little easier and can help with how it makes you feel, even if it is just for a short time.

Hope the rest of the sessions go as well for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:59 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: well done its good to hear something positive for a cange :woot: :woot: :woot: and like others say you got chance to talk and listen :D :fingerscrossed: you made new friend too .bit sad that some didnt show up ,appt.could have gone to others .hope tohave update s :blowkiss:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Glad things went ok, i went on a living with pain pain course at my hospital and met some ladies there with fibro, 2 yrs on we still meet up every week (health permitting). :hugs:
It does help having others to talk to who understand your pain and what your going through. :goodluck1: For next week. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Brill Wish, so glad you didnt bottle it!!! :goodluck1: for next week :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Previous

Return to Doctors & Health Services