Looking for a GP in South Yorkshire

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Looking for a GP in South Yorkshire

Postby loubloo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Hello All
I have just moved from Winsford in Cheshire up to Darton, Barnsley South Yorkshire. I am having to part with the most understanding GP in the country (who also supports DLA) and am looking for a new GP in the area who will at least have some understanding.
I am a female of 42, am more than aware of FMS having had it for some 5 years and I have a whole raft of medication daily therefore I need someone who hopefully will continue with this or help with better solutions.
I realise that this is a ling shot but please if you do know of anyone, would you please let me know?
Many Thanks
Louise
loubloo
UKFM Newbie

Re: Looking for a GP in South Yorkshire

Postby denys » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Good luck with your search Louise, sorry I cant help I'm not from round those parts. Maybe look for a support group in your area and ask there. On the front page of the website on the left hand side of the page is a link to helpline numbers, support groups etc, maybe a call to one of them may help :goodluck1: :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services