New GP - it's all in the mind!

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: New GP - it's all in the mind!

Postby nutty1 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:46 pm

:wave: that info was appreciated martin :clap: :clap: i have seen 4 neurologists through dystonia and fm all at different hospitals .the dr,you saw obviously shouldnt be in the proffesion .and 2 feel that you cant report the :swear1: :swear1: moron because you might get kicked out of your surgery makes me sooo :twisted: :fingerscrossed:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby cassey » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:23 pm

that g.p should be glad he still has a job. :evil:
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby cassey » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:28 pm

hiya iv an idea lol.make an appointment to see that gp. when you go in to see him, ask him for his gp cert or proof of his qualifacations lol. offend him like he did you. watch his face when you ask him. if he gets offended tell him thats how he made you feel last time you visited him.other than that kick him in the shines and watch him quirm lol kidding lol take care xx
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby BusyMumof5 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 pm

I agree, complain - the NHS have it on their website, many are fortunate enough to be diagnosed with this condition, though it seems many of us are being put through to these crap, horrible and ignorant idiots who haven't got a clue what FM is and how to diagnose it... x
Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma and much much more!
BusyMumof5
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Doctors & Health Services