doctors today

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

doctors today

Postby Annafaith » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 pm

:wave: :wave:
Went to the doctors this morning :roll: my mum came with me, :shock: my gp has referred me to the local gym to start doing some very slight exercises probly start that next week i have changed my medication to something she thinks is better for me i learned more about having this condition and my mum 100% understands more which is a bonus :D

I am gonna learn to live with this now try to control the depression try things to help like a memory foam topper for my bed and now my mum understands more ask for help when the really bad days come.
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Re: doctors today

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Sounds like it was a really positive appt Faith :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: the new meds help. Like the sound of your way of approach this illness as well. Take it bit by bit at a pace right for you :cup1: :cup1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Good for you Anna, glad your mum went too and found some answers for herself. You'll manage so much better knowing you have support :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:20 pm

glad it all went well
and now your mom has heard it from the horses mouth (well gp's mouth :lol: )
has got to be a good thing :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 am

Glad to hear your mum went with you and it went well :hugs: , My way of dealing with this illness is taking it one day at a time, it works for ME, :goodluck1: and good for you thinking positive. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:24 am

:goodluck1: at the gym, try not to overdo it though otherwise that will bring on a flare, just little steps to begin with. Hope the meds kick in soon. :hugs:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Nellyphant » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 am

It did sound like a positive appt at the Doc's. I go to the hospital gym under the supervision of a physio and I only do little tiny bits at the moment.
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Good for you :clap:
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to Doctors & Health Services