Doctor problem need advise

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Doctor problem need advise

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Hey all

I need little advise but I am not sure what to do i just been to my hand doctor today about how my hand doing after my sugry I had cyst removed from my wrist. I have now been left with numb and tingling in the hand basic 2 my fingures below my knuckle but now from doctors exam me it also down to my scare to my wrist. well nearly all top hand where vains are :roll:

Basic he said it shouldn't be like that , but if there nubing there it should be all the hand weird doctor he basic said because i had fall onto hand it made it worse he said hand tentin has be pulled , strech i think o.0 so I am guessing he had done something to my nufs in my hand (sorry about my spelling) My silly gp said it cause drugs they used in my op that why it like that and it wear off stupid gp...

so look like i am stuck with this problem in my hand it says it will take time to heal it been 2 months I think had it done in middle feb. I been told get use hand and wrist as normal get move it and push it but with this numbing in the hand fingures and pain I don't know :dunno: he said he doesn't want op on it again i am glad cause i won't have it after what happen :crazy:

Guess if it get worse go gp woman one not man who thought it to do with drugs or been put under :facepalm:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Doctor problem need advise

Postby denys » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Hi Blueberry, difficult one if I were you I would go and see the lady GP and get her opinion on why this has happened. Maybe the nerves need some more time to settle. I've been told before that it can take up to six months for nerves to settle after being messed around by operations anyway :fingerscrossed: you get some answers and :goodluck1: :goodluck1: hope it settles soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Doctor problem need advise

Postby Roseofsharon » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 pm

HI Blueberry, always ask for a second opinion if you're not happy with the diagnosis given.
:goodluck2: with finding what is wrong. :fingerscrossed: you get an answer soon.
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services