[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - NHS KEEP LETTING ME DOWN SICK BLOOD TESTS

NHS KEEP LETTING ME DOWN SICK BLOOD TESTS

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

NHS KEEP LETTING ME DOWN SICK BLOOD TESTS

Postby hallamcat » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:33 pm

got a letter yesterday from sheffield hosp are not going refer me till i have a full blood c*** i've already had one it was clear so looks like i have to have them again my doc said that ive done all my tests so i will refer you now.Its been over a year now its a long time to be in pain am sick on it now. what can i do?
hallamcat
UKFM Member

Re: NHS KEEP LETTING ME DOWN SICK BLOOD TESTS

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:05 am

Hi
Maybe there was something in your last blood test that they need to check up on :dunno: If they were taken a long time ago then they prob need more up to date ones taken.
Have a word with your gp and see if you can have the bloods taken quickly so you are able to been seen asap at the hospital.

In the mean time your gp should be able to give you some pain meds to help. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: NHS KEEP LETTING ME DOWN SICK BLOOD TESTS

Postby denys » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:09 pm

really agree with Shaz and cant add anything else except :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: and :goodluck1: hope you get seen soon :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services