[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello everyone Bubble here

Hello everyone Bubble here

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello everyone Bubble here

Postby bubble » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 am

Hello all, Im Bubble. I feel like a deflated bubble and pain its been awful for a long time.
I have other medical probs as well as fibro, me, so theyre trying to sort them out as well.

I did take amytrip but it didnt agree with me made panic attacks more severe. Tried a few times but the same thing happened.
I was diagnosed a few years ago after all tests like lupus glandular fever came back ok. I have thyroid probs, which sometimes goes hand in hand with fibro.

I look forward to getting to know you on here and make friends as some of mine just disappeared when I became ill, which was sad and i felt really hurt.

Well thats it for now :wave: hope to chat soon Bubble. x
bubble
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello everyone Bubble here

Postby shazq » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 am

:welcome: to the forum Bubble :wave: :wine:

You have come to the right place to make friends and support.

Any questions just ask. :wave: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:37 am

:wave: Bubble :welcome: to the forum. Lots of help, advice and support on here as well as a bit of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: to help you get thru the day, as well as medicinal [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] and :wine: :twodrinking1: :beer: :twodrinking2:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby motherelephant » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Hello Bubble and welcome to the Forum ,hope we can be of help to you .i also have THyroid problems as you say it can be quiet common with Fibro .Look forward to reading your posts .Big Cottnwool hug Motherelle .x
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby scottiedog » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi Bubble
Sorry you are feeling deflated. Maybe your friends are just scared and confused? Im new too and everyone here is really nice. Take care
Mue
scottiedog
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:47 am

hi bubble :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

welcome to the mad house :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yikes:
good to have you with us :tongueout: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi Bubble :welcome: to the forum
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby bubble » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:24 am

Hya and Thanks for making me welcome I hope to get to know you all soon.
:D :clap:
bubble
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello