[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Working in the NHS with fibromyalgia

Working in the NHS with fibromyalgia

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Working in the NHS with fibromyalgia

Postby Alaskapops » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:16 am

Hi I am alaskapops and work as a busy health care proffessional :wave:
I have had fibro for 16 years being diagnosed in 1997 by an aneasthetist
in a pain clinic, and have continued to work evem though it is a uphill
struggle :yikes: sometimes but everyday can be a challenge with fibro .
and it is very rewardingf when you get through it especially when helping
others. :D :D :D
I have different coping strategies and tend to work more on the mental
side of having fibro not the physical even though my body moans :evil:
I would like to join the group to meet others and offer any assisstance
where posisble :wink:
I have a day off today and know I should be resting but I have the garden to do dog to take out
leaflet drop to do meeting up with a friend later and have a few :wine: :twodrinking1:
Well it is the beer end cider festival here in Stockport
Big Soft :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to all fibro friends
:wave: :wave: byee for now
alaskapops Xx
Alaskapops
UKFM Newbie

Re: Working in the NHS with fibromyalgia

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:
enjoy the cider festival , you have great weather for it :wine: :twodrinking1: :beer:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Claire Spong » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi, I'm not too far from you, near Buxton! I too am working full time. Find it very hard going though.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
Dx March 2011
Read my blog about how I'm coping with finding out I have Fibro on: http://fibronewbie.blogspot.com/
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello