[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibromalgia

Fibromalgia

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibromalgia

Postby amandapopely » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi all, I just would like to introduce myself.
My name is Amanda, and I am a Holistic relaxation therapist. I just came across this website and saw the topic of conversation was Fibromalgia. Progressive relaxation is very good for this condition,I am based in Alnwick if anyone would like more details I will be glad to help. I know alot of people in the forum were looking for a local support group. I have just recieved a contact name for a lady in Northumberland who runs a group there, once I have contacted her with details I will get back to you. (I think the group was in Ashington?)

Hope this of interest
Many thanks

Amanda X
Last edited by denys on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertisment
amandapopely
UKFM Newbie

Re: Fibromalgia

Postby ouchisme » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Hello :wave:

I'm a bit 2 far away from you to receive any treatment from you. But i did take a look quicklyat the link to your site. It would be something that i would be interested in in the future for myself. But my main worry would be the cost for any different approaches that you use and would a person need to b in uncomfortable postions for you to 'administer' you expertise?
Hope to hear a reply. Hope u've had a good day
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:49 pm

:welcome: to the forum Amanda. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:55 pm

:welcome: to the forum Amanda :wave:

Could the person who's name you've been given be part of this support group :?: :?:

I'm too far away from you to be able to make use of your treatment as well. Have you treated many fibromites :?: :?: If so, it would be interesting to hear what sort of things you've done with them and the results you've achieved :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby budda » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:09 am

:welcome: to the forum Amanda :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 am

Hi Amanda, do you have fibromyalgia??? It is against the forum rules to advertise on this site for any form of business and I have therefore removed your web address. If you are a sufferer or have a family member who is a sufferer then you are more than welcome to the forum, but if your only interest is touting for business then I'm afraid that this site is not a suitable place.

You can of course advertise in the FaMily magazine email address is family@ukfibromyalgia.com
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello