[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello :-)

Hello :-)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello :-)

Postby Wendo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Hello, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Wendy in my mid 40s and have suffered from Fibro for over 20yrs now, I also suffer from Crohns disease & IBS and have suffered from them for over 28yrs.
I dont think I have had 1 day over all theses year without pain, just now my fibro is active in my rib cage, lower back, hips ( mostly the right-side) the whole of my right leg is painful and by evening swollen, my right arm is stiff and sore too... and to make matters worse my crohns is in a flair up just now adding to my discomfort and fatigue.
I'm looking forward to reading the many subjects and ppls posts on the forum and getting to know its members :-)
Crohn's sufferer for 28yrs Fibromyalgia sufferer for over 20yrs.
Wendo
UKFM Member

Re: Hello :-)

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 pm

:welcome: to the forum Wendy :wave:

Sorry to hear the crohns is playing you up, and the Fm as well :facepalm: :facepalm: rib pain isn't what you want when you've got essential things to do like breathing is it :facepalm: :facepalm:

There is a lot of info on here and we do our best to support each other thru whatever life throws at us :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Anything you want to know, just ask as there's usually someone around to try and help, or bring out the [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :cake: :cake: :cake: and :wine: :wine: :wine: as they often the best answers to things :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Wendo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm so pleased to have found this forum, my family & friends have been so supportive but they still have no real idea as to what its like to suffer from Fibro, it will be lovely to share stories and info with fellow sufferers. :-D
Wendo
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:01 am

Hi Wendo and :welcome: to the forum :flowers: , so glad that you have come to join us, look forward to speaking to you. :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:14 pm

:welcome: to the forum wendo :wave:

Have a good look around the forum, they is lots to get your head around, any questions just ask. :hugs:

I have crohns also and been in a flare since Jan so understand how you feel, it not nice on its own but having fibro on top makes it much harder on us, hope your flare passes soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ciderpig122 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Hi Wendo :)
Fibromyalgia, Elher Danlos Type Hypermobile, OCD, Asthma, PTSD.
Im not ill, I am just special :D
ciderpig122
UKFM Member

Postby Wendo » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 am

Thank you all again for the lovely welcomes, they really do mean a lot to me. :-) xxx
Wendo
UKFM Member

Postby Aberle » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:41 am

Hello all member's of the forum, Me joining newly here at the forum and wanna say HI to every one here.....
I find this one forum much helpful in every aspect and I think that here any one got the best one advice on
any issues.....
Aberle
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 am

Hi Aberle and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm

:welcome: to the forum Aberle :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 am

hi wendo and aberle
good to have you with us :wave: :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Soory Wendo hi and :welcome: to you too :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello