dont know what to do. help anyone?

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: dont know what to do. help anyone?

Postby denys » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Loads of us on here have animals and are a little animal crazy, hence the smillies check out the 'pets' thread :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby GhostyBooman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:22 pm

aww yay *goes to find pets thread* my friends always said i lived in a zoo at one point i had 10 cats 5 dogs 3 ferrets 2 owls a hawk 3 hamsters 3 degos 3 rabbits and a few hundred fish me and dad just cant turn an animal away

thanks everyone :grouphug:
its more fun to be evil - Jarppi Leppala
GhostyBooman
UKFM Member

Postby GhostyBooman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:03 pm

i got an appointment with the nice indian doctor on wednesday.............now im scared :needhug:
GhostyBooman
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Dont be scared you'll be fine :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby GhostyBooman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:31 pm

thank you :hugs:
GhostyBooman
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:47 pm

:goodluck1: with your app. write everything down so you dont forget it when you go in.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby GhostyBooman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:59 pm

good idea i shall do that now!
GhostyBooman
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Hope Wednesday's appt goes well for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby GhostyBooman » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:53 am

thank you :hugs:
GhostyBooman
UKFM Member

Postby GhostyBooman » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 pm

grrr they cancelled my appointment last minute and dont know when they can make another *is not a happy bunny*

this week sucks :( :!: :cry:
GhostyBooman
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:01 am

Keep pushing dont let them forget about you :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby efrem » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 pm

hi ghosty,welcome to the forum.i have only been a member for a few months and have found it to be brill.sorry to hear you having problems with the docs.it took myself 12 mths to eventually get a dx of fibro.like yourselve it does seem that you are on your own, again finding this forum really helps to let you know that you are not on you own and that there are other suffer'sout there who understand what you are going through.i see in your post you said that you lived in gosport,hants.i used to live in gosport many years ago until i moved to south wales to live with my gran.unfortunately have not been back since.expect that there have been many changes.take care,efrem :D :penguin:
efrem
UKFM Member

Postby GhostyBooman » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:42 am

dad went in and complained and magicly i have an appointment tuesday now

oh wow you lived here to? ive lived here my whole life and nothings ever changed but its an awesome place. whereabouts did you live?
GhostyBooman
UKFM Member

Postby efrem » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 pm

hi ghosty,hope you are keeping not to bad.i see you and your dad like animals.me and caz also keep a few(sheep,chickens,dogs,cat,fish and donkies).i used to live in priory road,hardway.our house was not far from the railway track crossing(proberly gone now).moved from there in 1986 when i was 15yrs old to live with my gran and grandad on ther farm in south wales.my mum and brothers moved to wales(mum was from wales) a few yrs later.i used to go to st vincent school and brothers went to broom park school,i think.take care,efrem :D :penguin:
efrem
UKFM Member

Postby GhostyBooman » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:28 pm

oh wow i know where you mean lol i live in the old railway station now but used to live in bridgemary

do you mean St vincents college? thats where i go

litrallynothing has changed lol
GhostyBooman
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Where to Say Hello