dont know what to do. help anyone?

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: dont know what to do. help anyone?

Postby efrem » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:55 pm

hi ghosty,how are you?i think it is the college that you attend.when the weather was good we used to go to hardway and splash around in the water.there used to be a small farm along side the railway track where i used to go.they kept horses.i have heard that it is now a small housing estate.i think i possibly would get lost if i was there now.been many,many yrs since i was last there.take care,efrem :D :penguin:
efrem
UKFM Member

Postby GhostyBooman » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:01 am

hei

ugh bad week everythings gone wrong my Aunty got mugged on the way here then the next day my little sis witnessed an old man with special needs being attacked in town so were in the police station all day as they suck and one statement after another went missing grrr
and one of my baby dogs Smudgey passed on :( :( :(

yeah thats the college we got in trouble for jumping in the water all the time (probably because none of us could swim)

yeah they built a few townhouses here they are rather awesome and look great as they kept what they cold of the old buildings (had to dig most of it up because of how much it was bombed during the war)

how are you?
its more fun to be evil - Jarppi Leppala
GhostyBooman
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:14 am

:wave: :wave: :wave:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Where to Say Hello