[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello again

Hello again

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello again

Postby Niki d » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:12 am

Just wanted to say hi again to everybody. I haven't been on here for a little while.
I had to have my beloved dog jack put to sleep and only just now feel able to face the world again. He was an amazing dog I know we all say that about our animals, but he truly was. When I was stuck in bed he would spend all of his time with me.

Any way before I end up in tears again and not be able to see what I am writing I shall go.

Just wanted to say hi to you all and sending gentle hugs niki x
Niki d
UKFM Member

Re: Hello again

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:03 pm

:welcome: back Niki
So sorry to hear about Jack :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi Niki, sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby belblac » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 am

Never read this section before but saw your post and had to reply. I am so very sorry to hear about your dog, Jack... to lose your friend who spent so much time with you is terrible. I had a lovely dog also called Pebbles and through some difficult circumstances in my life she was being looked after by a friend and 'ran away'..I never saw her again that was 7 years ago..the pain remains. I feel for you in your loss..your post brought tears to my eyes.

Take care

Anne x
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain.
belblac
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello