[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Flare up including toes and fingers Plus new to board

Flare up including toes and fingers Plus new to board

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Flare up including toes and fingers Plus new to board

Postby topaz » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi
I am new to the board but not fibromyalgia.However I have not had a flare up as bad as this since being diagnosed.The worst thing at the moment is this horrible numby,shooting ,throbbing pain in my toes and fingers.I have had the feeling of walking on cobbles before but nothing like this.Of course I have been surfing and have come up with peripheral neuropathy not that I am one for self diagnosing.I am going to the doctors tomorrow,but wondered if anybody else had this sympton
Topaz
topaz
UKFM Newbie

Re: Flare up including toes and fingers Plus new to board

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

:wave: Topaz :welcome: to the forum :chicken-dance:

Sorry to hear about your flare, quite a few of us on here, myself included are having horrible flares at the moment, so you're not alone.

I've shuffled your post over to here as you'll probably get a better response. I'm having similar problems with numbness/loss of sensation and pains in my hands and feet, altho I know what the initial cause of mine is (neck problem) as well as FM playing with it :facepalm: :facepalm: The sensation I get is like walking on the tiny, sharp pebbles on the beach and it stings like :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1:

It's all too easy to do the surfing and searching of symptoms and end up thinking you've got some sort of new, undx'd condition, isn't it :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hope your gp can give you an idea of what it is when you go tomorrow :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi Topaz and :welcome: to the forum, :fingerscrossed: your flare will start to ease :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 am

:welcome: to the forum Topaz. :goodluck1: at the docs
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello