[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello Im a newbie!!!

Hello Im a newbie!!!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello Im a newbie!!!

Postby marchmum » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi everyone. I have had fms for 3 years but also diagnosed with m.e last sept. Im glad I have found this website and hope that I can have a real good moan to people who UNDERSTAND!!! I know my husband and family try to but they really dont get it!! Im also looking forward to talking to you all and having a good laugh. Hopefully speak to you all real soon xx Am liking the smilies :D :wave:
marchmum
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello Im a newbie!!!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 pm

:wave: marchmum :welcome: to the forum :chicken-dance:

There several other members on here who have also been dx'd with ME/CFS as well as FM so you're in good company :clap: :clap:

There is lots of advice and info on here, and plenty of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: to help us all get thru the day :shock: :shock: :shock:

There usually someone around to talk to or have a good old moan with :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: It helps being able to share things with someone who really understands what you're going thru, doesn't it :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

Glad you like the smilies, we certainly have an interesting array of them :penguin: :dogrun1: :f1-car: :f1-car:

This one :f1-car: :f1-car: is my fave at the moment :f1-car: :f1-car:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 pm

:welcome: to the forum marchmum :wave: :wine:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 am

Hi Marchmum and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby pixiecat » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 pm

HI welcome :twodrinking1:
As you have just said this is a fab site, its like a one shop does it all

Its the best thing I have found on the web!! :D

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby whinge » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Hiya, I'm a newbie too. I'm 58 I have arthritis in spine; hands; feet & one hip. Knees not to great either. The Rheumatologist told me I have a "flavour" of FM too. He's now discharged me but I know nothing much about this. I do have the double vision; hearing sensitivity - even though I wear hearing aids! - and smell thing. I also have days where I feel very dizzy and groggy. I thought e this was down to booze & blow but still get it without them. I have pains down my arms but not sure if this is FM or arthritis from my spine. I feel I need a more definitive diagnosis but am loathe to pester the consultant or my GP. I do have depression probs too. It is so nice to sound off like this and know someone will know exactly what I mean.
I took early retirement from my job as teaching asst. after a breakdown and spend my time reading and trying to walk which was always my favourite thing. Bit too painful to do much now tho. Don't have the confidence now to push myself out there for work.
PS I'm nicknamed whinge because I whinge about football!
whinge
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:37 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, I'm also a tad concerned about your comment this is an open forum and can be accessed by anyone :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: the forum cannot and does not condone the use of any form of illegal substance
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello