[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello.... and glad ive found you

hello.... and glad ive found you

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello.... and glad ive found you

Postby mand » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 pm

:clap: A big hello to you guy's, well i will start back in Dec 10, i had a viral infection which has left me with pain i thought it was in my joints untill i took notice of the different types of pain (does that make sense?), in my toes, feet, shin bones,knees, hips,back, fingers, hands, wrists,elbows and im experiencing spasms, tightness and a feeling like i have been given a dead leg...not to mention lack of sleep and general feeling of fed up and my brain :crazy: that picci says it all, well i was diagnosed with fibro this week. I go to hydrotherapy once a week ooohhh and oh boy... :D i enjoy it. The weather affects me...even air conditioning :shock: , at the mo in pain and felt shattered but better than last week as i felt so low, i work 20hrs a week, married and have 3 children 2 dogs........im glad to be here on this forum and ready for all the tips and info you can give me......come on guys sock it to me.........mandy :wink:
mand
UKFM Member

Re: hello.... and glad ive found you

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 am

:welcome: to the :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: world of FM Mandy :wave:

There is a lot of info and advice on here and we try to support each other thru the rubbish and celebrate when there is something great happening :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

I could throw lots of tips and suggestions at you, but they might be right for you as FM likes to affects all so very differently :facepalm: :facepalm: Maybe the best thing to do at first is have a look thru some of the posts on here as you could find some answers to what you're wanting to know. For anything else, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Glad you're feeling a bit better this week, FM takes you thru a right rollercoaster of emotions, thoughts and :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: as well as the pain, stiffness and other things it likes to throw at us :yikes: :yikes:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:38 am

:welcome: to the forum Mand :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:49 am

Hi Mand and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 pm

hi mand :wave:
welcome to the forum :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Hi Mand and :welcome: to the forum, hope we can be useful to you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby mand » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:09 pm

:wave: Hello, thanks for all the welcome messages, still in pain but good day and im not feeling as tired, went shopping with my girls hot footed out of the shops with air conditioning :facepalm: does anybody have problems with this :dunno:, i was aiming for the sun to warm me up. think it will take me a while to get around this forum phew a lot to get through....sending my best wishes and take care ...........mandy :chicken-dance:
mand
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello