[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hiya

Hiya

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hiya

Postby ru3ies » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:13 pm

:blowkiss: i am not jusy a newbie here this is the first forum I have ever joined, and am very nervous. I have been married for nearly thirty three years. have had three boys (my eldest son died early this year, aged 41). And have 10 grandchildren. I hope I can gain some thing from becoming a member that can help me understand Fribro and myself alot better. Hello everyone.x
ru3ies
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hiya

Postby SuziM » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Hello...and welcome...don't worry most people who use these forums are perfectly nice and just want to swap help and support. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your son, I can't imagine anything worse than losing a child. I hope you find the answers you're looking for here. :welcome:
SuziM
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:57 pm

:wave: ru3ies :welcome: to the forum :chicken-dance:

There is a lot of advice and info on here, and we do our best to support each other thru what FM does to us. Have a look thru the various boards on here, you might some answers to things you've been wondering about, and there usually someone around if you want to ask about anything.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your son :hugs: :hugs: I can't even begin to imagine what it has been like for you :grouphug: :grouphug:

Everyone one on here is either friendly or :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: , or more often than not, a bit of both :clap: :clap: So don't worry about things as we'll guide you thru things until you get used to playing with us on here :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:36 pm

hi :wave:
welcome to our own little world of fibro :yikes:
so sorry you lost your son :( so so sad :hugs:

this was the first forum i had ever been on as well and i felt the same as you :yikes:
but this is a great place with lots of help and advise even just a :hugs: when needed
its good to have you with us :flowers: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi Ru3ies and :welcome: to the forum :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:03 pm

:welcome: to the forum ru3ies :wave:
Dont be scared we are all on here to help and support each other. So sorry to hear about your son. :hugs:
There is a lot to take in with fibro so have a good read around the forum and any questions just ask. :wine:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello