[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - just want to say hi

just want to say hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

just want to say hi

Postby kazzatess » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm

hello everyone,
im karen and i was told i have fm in june this year but i no i have had this for years, i have been looking at your post on here for about 6months now but only just had the guts to join as im not really one for chatting on web sites lol feel abit :oops: anyway i just really wanted to say hi and that i have really enjoyed looking through some post on here and found them really very helpfull so thank you. i promise i will try and say more and keep you updated on things in the future and look forward to reading more of your posts.

karen :wave:
kazzatess
UKFM Newbie

Re: just want to say hi

Postby loubie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 pm

hi karen :wave:
welcome to our world of fibro :roll: :lol:
i was same as you had never been on a forum
and was very :oops: and nervous :yikes:

just join in, ask any questions and we all try our best to answer them
good to have you with us :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 pm

:welcome: to the forum Karen :wave:

I think most of us felt the same when we first joined so dont worry we are very friendly on here, just jump in and ask us anything that you heed help with. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby kazzatess » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 pm

thank you so very much im still getting used to the fm thing and im glad that my hubby made me a member now so i know i have somewhere to go when things get to much :) xx
kazzatess
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 pm

We are all good listeners on here so feel free to pop on and have a rant and of course we also love to hear of good news as well. :clap: :hugs:
There is lots to take in, it will take a while to get your head around it all but have a good look around the forum and if you have any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby animalhouse » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 am

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:37 pm

hi karen and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby MiaS » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi Karen, i'm a newbie too, we'll learn together :D
MiaS
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 pm

:welcome: to the forum Karen :wave:

I was a bit unsure when I first joined as I'd not had too good a time on other forums and was a tad scared about posting :yikes: :yikes: Once I got into things those fears and worries were washed away as it's friendly on here with a bit of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: thrown in for fun :clap: :clap:

It takes a while to get your head around it when you're told you have FM/ Hopefully, with the advice and info on here, things will start to make a bit more sense :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby kazzatess » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:40 pm

thanks everyone for all your lovely and kind post,i have been on the sick for a week now due to flare but feeling a little better and im due back to work tomorrow :fingerscrossed: everything will go well with that.

lots of :hugs: karen xx
kazzatess
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Hope it's a gentle first day back for you Karen :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Have you told your employer about your FM dx :?: :?:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:18 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: from me too :goodluck2: with your first day back, as flup has said discuss your dx with your employer and remeber to pace yourself, run before you can walk and you risk a flare :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello