Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby karen42 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi
Im new to the forum im called karen i was diagniosed with fibromyalgia when i was 40.But ive had the symtoms of fibromyalgia since i was 38. :( It would be intrested in talking to other people on here who have fibro.Its a terrible condition and people who dont have it dont have A clue what we are going through
karen42
UKFM Member

Re: new member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm

:welcome: to the forum karen :wave:

I've moved your post into here with it being your intro one. You'll definitely be talking to others with FM, there is a lot of advice on here and we try to support each other as best we can :hugs:

Just ask about anything you want to know, and we'll see if we can find a helpful answer for you :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:43 pm

:welcome: to the forum Karen. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:23 am

hi :wave:

welcome to the mad house :lol: :lol: :lol: :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby crystalkaz » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:11 pm

:wave: Hello Karen :welcome: to the forum. I agree that anyone that does not have this FM, can possibly understand what we have to go through. Even your own family sometimes turn on you, thinking your just making it up as you go along.

Anyway, now you will be making new friends that are understanding, friendly and very supportive as we are all on the same journey.

:hugs:
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello