[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello my fellow fibros.

hello my fellow fibros.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello my fellow fibros.

Postby gilly-lou2 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi I am new to this,so let me tell u a bit about myself.My name is Gillian I am 38,married with 2 kids aged 5 and 9 and I have fibro,m.e and diabetes.All this keeps me very busy so I do not work! My hobbies include sleeping,sleeping and when I have the time Sleeping!I would love to hear from anyone and everyone as I feel I am trying to cope on my own.My healthcare team are totally rubbish and I am just on a total downer at the minute so please someone say hello!!! :crazy: :tongueout: :coffee1: :cup1: :wave:
gilly-lou2
UKFM Newbie

Re: hello my fellow fibros.

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:12 pm

:wave: :wave: Gillian :welcome: to the forum :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

Sorry to hear things are not so bright for you at the moment, hopefully there will be some things on here that can make you feel a little less down :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think this may be your 2nd Intro post, your 1st one was attached to another topic, so I split your post off so it wouldn't get lost in the other topic. Do you want me to delete your original one to save causing confusion and duplicate posts??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi Gillian, :welcome: to the forum glad you've found us and hopefully we can offer you some support :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby gilly-lou2 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:34 pm

yes thanx that would be helpful.
gilly-lou2
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 pm

:welcome: to the forum Gilly :wave:
Sorry to hear you are feeling low :hugs: the change in the weather does not help :facepalm: I dont like this time of the year when the nights start to get dark earlier and cooler.

You will get lots of support on here, any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:52 pm

hi gilly
good to have you with us :wave: :welcome: :welcome:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Sals » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi Gillian :wave:

:hugs: to you and welcome. I think I've got the same hobbie as you :snore1: :snore1: :mrgreen:

Sals
Sals
UKFM Member

Postby Amberwillow » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:23 pm

:wave: Hello I'm new too. Welcome to the forum.. everyone is very supportive and I'm sure you'll find yourself uplifted after reading and talking to others. :chicken-dance:
“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”—Thomas Merton
Amberwillow
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello