good morning all

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

good morning all

Postby kerrysky » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 am

ive been lookin at the site since being diagnosed bak in may, and to be honest didnt think i needed to join, but boy its been a real comfort to read your posts and a big reality check to me to finally admit to myself that fm is a big pain in the bum,
( no pun intended ) lol. do any of you have any advice for me, as im just about to start thr 1st stages of DLA appeal? do you know if i can submit any new information at this stage? etc.... well thats me for now, hope you all managed to sleep well,, kerry :dogchasecat1:
kerrysky
UKFM Newbie

Re: good morning all

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:34 am

:welcome: to the forum kerry :wave: :wave:

When someone says they're going thru the appeals process, we tend to suggest that they contact someone like CAB, DIAL, Welfare Rights or other similar local organisations for advice and help. They may also be able to represent you at appeal as well.

Advicewise, have a look thru things and see if there is anything that might be helpful to you. If there's something specific you want to know, then just ask about it and we'll try to help you find an answer. :hugs: :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Hi Kerry and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:04 pm

:welcome: to the forum Kerry :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby kerrysky » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:42 pm

thanx everyone,,, i will be intouch with CAB first thing tomorrow, wen iv got coherence of my world, u know how it is lol
kerrysky
UKFM Newbie

Postby loubie » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:06 pm

hi kerry :wave:

welcome to the forum :wine:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello