[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello to you all

Hello to you all

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello to you all

Postby boomermctea » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I was diagnosed on the 24th June 2011 after a long battle with the doctors,councellors and thinking that I really am a hypochondriac. I suppose you could say that I really am still in the denial stage and I refuse to accept that I will never walk the 3 peaks, even with that said most days it's all I can do to get in the shower.

Help

Tracy :needhug:
boomermctea
UKFM Member

Re: Hello to you all

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

:welcome: to the forum Tracy :wave: :wave: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Being in denial seems to be part of the process when you're dxd with FM. There are various stages we go thru before we reach acceptance. This kinky might give you an idea of what you could experience

There is a lot of info and advice on here, hopefully some of it will be of help to you. if there's anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Hello to you all

Postby shazq » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:02 pm

:welcome: to the forum Tracy :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello