New on here

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New on here

Postby estweyn » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm

After 5 years diagnosed and a lifetime of symptoms I am finally taking hold of the reins and finding out how to improve my life with this horrid complaint rather than let the doctors put me down and make me feel totally insignificant. If anything now my mission is to get more control over the pain and then to enlighten the medics in our village as to what fibro is and how much pain they cause by their attitudes. The info on the sites and reading letters has given me such an insight, many thanks to all and heres to a better day for all of us. :P
estweyn
UKFM Newbie

Re: New on here

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:01 pm

:welcome: to the forum estweyn :wave: :wave:

It sounds like you've got a really proactive approach to managing your FM :clap: :clap:

There is a lot of info and advice on here, maybe there is something that will be of help to you in your ongoing mission :lol: :lol: If there's anything you want to know, then just ask and we'll try to help you with it :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:40 pm

hi :wave: :wave: :wave:
welcome to the mad house :lol: :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:48 am

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby estweyn » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Thank you for your kind welcome :wave:
estweyn
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi Estweyn and :welcome: to the forum
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello