Introduction ?

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Introduction ?

Postby Bradshaw » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:50 am

Hi Buddies...

I am new here and would be happy to share my ideas with you people. I have found this really good place for discussing on different topics . Thanks are also for administrator who allowed me to join and post here .
Bradshaw
UKFM Newbie

Re: Introduction ?

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:34 am

Welcome to the forum Bradshaw. I'm curious about what sort of ideas you would like to share with us?? Do you have fibromyalgia and want to share something you have found that has helped you?? I'm only asking as you haven't mentioned anything in any of your posts that related to FM. Altho we do discuss many subjects, FM is related to the vast majority of them. If you have no experience of FM as either a sufferer or carer, this may not be the right place for you.

If you have experiences of FM, you are more than welcome to hare them with us, anything that has helped you is always good to hear about.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:18 pm

:welcome: to the forum Bradshaw :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:51 pm

hi :wave:

welcome to the forum
do you have FM ?
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 am

Hi Bradshaw and :welcome: to the forum
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello