Hello!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello!

Postby Clare68 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi i just wanted to say hello. My name is Clare and i am so relieved to find this site :wave:
Clare x
Clare68
UKFM Member

Re: Hello!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 pm

:welcome: to the forum Clare68 :wave: :wave:

Are you an FMer, waiting to be diagnosed, or have experiences of the condition as a partner or carer?? Hopefully we can help you with things you may want to know :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Clare68 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi FluppyPuffy :wave:
Yes i am a fellow FM sufferer with a diagnosis. This forum is so interesting to read, and i have been able to gleam some good advise. I just wish i had found it before i submitted my claim for DLA online, i think i made quite a few mistakes and displayed too much optimisim in my replies> :roll:
Clare x
Clare68
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:08 pm

It's always nice to hear that someone has found some helpful info on here :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

Hopefully your DLA claim will go thru :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: You may not have made as many mistakes as you think, and you could get a human looking at it who understands things and comes to the right decision for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:31 pm

hi clare
welcome to the nut house :lol:
good luck with the dla :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

good to have you with us :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Clare68 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Hi Loubie :wave: Thanks...I may need more than luck with the DLA, i suddenly turned completly illiterate when filling in the forms oh well will have to wait and wait and wait to see :)
Clare x
Clare68
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 am

Hi Clare and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:18 am

:welcome: to the forum Clare :wave: :goodluck1: with the DLA
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello