[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi all and another new one lol

hi all and another new one lol

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi all and another new one lol

Postby Pete » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:31 pm

hi all

i have been a long time lurcker here also been on fmauk fourms in the past as pete1334
Also Pete on facebook as i have got other fibrofiends on there too :D

Also i have come to join in the fun here and meet and chat with you all :D

Anyway for the people that don't know me i am a male of 41 years of age and had fibromyalgia for 13+years but it feels longer than that! but anyway i live now in West Somerset :-)

So i might know some of you and i may have lost touch with others over the years but i am now back to catch up and meet up with new People :D
Anyway i shall sign off for a bit and i hope i catch up with the people i know and make new friendships with the people i don't :D
Best wishes
Pete :D
A Good Laugh A Day Can take Your Pain Away :D
Pete
UKFM Member

Re: hi all and another new one lol

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:24 pm

:welcome: to the forum Pete :wave: :wave:

Lots of info and advice on here, as well as plenty of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: that is bound to infect you :wink: :wink: :wink: Hope you can find some others on here that you know :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Is that my besty matey petey???? 8)

Just make sure you keep ya hands off mi [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] if your gonna be staying :mrgreen:

Im sure you will do well helping us out as ur a man with much knowledge and a fab person for support, i for one know fist hand :hugs:

:penguin: :penguin:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Pete » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:01 pm

yes lisa it is your best mate Petey :mrgreen: :wave:

and i want a nibble of your finest [chocolate] lol and one of these please :hugs:
anyway thanks for your welcomes and it's good to meet you too FluppyPuffy i hope to chat soon :D
best wishes to all
Pete :D
Last edited by Pete on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pete
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Hi Pete and :welcome: to the forum, no need to nick Lisa's [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] theres loads for all of us so have some of your own [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate]
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:21 pm

hi pete :wave:
welcome to our mad house :lol: this is lisa :easter1: with the [chocolate]

ssshhh....we have a hidden stash [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good to have you with us :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Pete » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:06 am

Pete
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:43 am

Hi Pete :welcome: to the forum :wave:

I am sure the guys are gonna love having another guy around especially one with lots of knowledge :clap: :clap:

And the girls are gonna be as interested but dont be surprised if you see the [chocolate] :cake: :wine: disappearing fast as its that what keeps us going. :clap: :clap: :beer:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Pete » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi
and thanks for your warm shazq :)
anyway i hope you chat with you soon :D
and have some [chocolate]
best wishes
Pete :)
Pete
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Iv run outta chocci here :(

Noooooooooooooo :banghead: carpet fluff just isnt the same!! :crazy:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:48 pm

To the chocy rescue yet again, with added carpet fluff :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate]

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ty :easter1: :easter1: :easter1: :easter1: :easter1: :easter1: :easter1: :easter1: :easter1: :easter1:
*Lisa*

Postby Pete » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:02 pm

where's mine lisa [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] yum :D :hugs:
Pete
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:28 pm

[chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate]
Will this do for half an hour Pete???

Hurty finger now :shock: :shock: :shock:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Pete » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Pete
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello