[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Hello

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:32 am

But if you laugh too much you'll end up completely :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: like the rest of us :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Very scary thought :shock: :shock: :shock:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Muckypaws » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Muckypaws
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:46 pm

It soon will on here :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Muckypaws » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:19 am

Well off to consultant today, frightened to death :yikes:

Good job I double checked the day/date I thought it was tomorrow oops

Will fill you in when home, keep ya fingers crossed peeps x
Muckypaws
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:19 am

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:38 am

:goodluck1: :grouphug:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Muckypaws » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am

Not good news peeps .... Inflammatory arthritis !!!! having hand n feet xrays Monday, more bloods in 5 weeks next appointment 6 weeks

They took more bloods etc harpooned me with steroids and started me on a course of pills I can't spell, once he has assessed results etc he will start a full plan of attack.

Feel half relieved that he knows what I have and half shell shocked as I really didn't expect this.

On a positive note ..... bagger can't think of one Aggggggghhhhh !!!!!!
Muckypaws
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:47 am

With it being inflammatory arthritis, you might have a better chance of getting it under control than if it was FM. At least you've got a name for all the horribleness you've been experiencing. Good point in all this :? :? :dunno: :dunno: :shock: :shock: .............................................................................................................if FM hadn't been mentioned you wouldn't have found this place and our guarantee that we'll send you completely :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wink: :wink:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Muckypaws » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:25 am

Ha ha I'm gonna make my self an honorary FMer someone has to keep an eye on you lot :tongueout:

I hadn't looked at it that way ...... Just hope we caught it in time to slow it down and Ive no major joint damage :(

Thanks for your support it's really appreciated :blowkiss:
Muckypaws
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:29 am

:hugs: :hugs: Glad you got some answers, perhaps not what you wanted but hopefully with the right meds you will be able to get the pain under control. :hugs: :flowers:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:39 pm

You're more than welcome to stay on here with us, there are a few others who are honorary FMers and still post as they like the way we try to help and support each other. Altho we may not have a lot of knowledge about inflammatory arthritis, some of the things we suggest may still be helpful to you. If not, there's always plenty of :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: around as they always make things better :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Muckypaws » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Thank you ... I've already gleaned some useful info on pacing your self and breaking jobs in to smaller tasks etc plus some of the threads don't half put a smile on ya face when your down so I'm sticking round ha ha :lol:
Muckypaws
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Where to Say Hello