Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby caroline2530 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:53 am

Hi Everyone

My name is Caroline, im 35, I havent been diagnosed with fibro (yet) but have the symptoms & my mum suffers from it as well. Have been taking pregabalin along with 30/500 co-codamol for the past 4 months, not sure if its helping or not, good days & bad days. Was on the sick from my part time job for over a month, then decided to give it up so I could look after my 2 year old properly, it was either go back to work & then come home & not be able to look after her due to the pain, or struggle at home with the pain & look after her.

I went for an m.r.i scan over a month ago now & im still waiting on the results coming back from that, Got to go see my doc this avvo again, think my symptoms are getting worse, starting to find it really hard to walk long distances now.

Right, enough of my rambling lol, looking forward to having a nosey around :)
caroline2530
UKFM Member

Re: newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 am

:welcome: to the forum Caroline :wave: :wave:

There are a few people on here waiting to hear about a diagnosis, so you're in good company :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As you've been nosying around, I hope you've come across some potential tips and suggestions that you think may be helpful to you as there is a lot of info and advice on here, as well as support for each other with what life throws at us :hugs: :hugs:

Hope you're not waiting much longer to hear about your MRI results, being stuck in LimboLand is very frustrating :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: newbie

Postby shazq » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:58 pm

:welcome: to the forum Caroline.

Hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello