Waltham cross en8

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Waltham cross en8

Postby Foxydawn » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 am

Hi I am Dawn iwas given a diagnosis of fybromyalgia last week and would like to talk to peeps who can give advice and who live nearby. Eventually it would be nice to meet up with people and share information and support or just chat.
I am a bit phased by the whole thing as I feel my whole life has suddenly changed or at least my perspective has. Still it is good to understand that all the symptoms I have been having are not just stress but have a real physiological cause.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Foxydawn
UKFM Newbie

Re: Waltham cross en8

Postby denys » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 am

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:

It is a lot to take in and get your head around, have a read around the forum, any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ribbons » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:28 pm

hello and :welcome:
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby Jan42 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi Dawn :wave:
:welcome: I'm sure you will find we are all friendly on here, as I did, whether you need a rant & let off steam, make new friends & have a laugh or seek advice. There is always someone to talk to :hugs: :flowers:
Jan x
try to have a smile on my face even if I'm not smiling on the inside
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:07 pm

:welcome: to the weird, wacky world of us FMers, Dawn, nice to have you come out to play with us :wave: :wave:

With you just being given the news that you have FM, there may be lots of thoughts and questions whirling around your mind :facepalm: :facepalm: Having a look thru things on here might help you find some answers to what you want/need to know, as well as asking about things as well.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Wendyb » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:28 am

Hi Dawn, im new here too, today is my first day on the site, I was born in Cheshunt , grew up in Waltham Cross and my grown up sons all still live in the area, while i moved away to the countryside. Just thought I'd say hi as i know where your from :D
Wendyb
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello